CSV Improved 7.8.0 - a feature release
Less than a month ago we released CSV Improved 7.7.0 with some great new features. In the meantime we have added some other extra nice features we don't want to keep to ourselves so we decided to do another smaller release.
We apologize for those looking for Tags support in 7.7.0, we forgot to include the package in the distribution. Although nobody asked us about it ;) This time it is included and you will see it in the list of extensions when creating a new template.
We have added 2 options to the Joomla Users import that will now allow you to:
- Append usergroups for existing users
- Remove usergroups for existing users
See our tutorial on Joomla Users import for specific details on how to use this function.
The HikaShop Order export now is able to also export the characteristics of the products that have been ordered. So you can see the details of each product that a customer has ordered.
For J2Store we have added some extra fields to make life a little easier. These fields help when you have to deal with variants. The fields are:
Using these fields you can see clearer to which parent a variant is linked.
The regular price allows you to update the Regular price field in addition to the quantity based prices.
Check the full list of changes in this release:
- Added option to append usergroups on Joomla User import
- Added option to remove usergroups on Joomla User import
- PHP 7.2 compatibility fixes
- Added support for product_parent_alias and product_parent_title fields for J2Store Variant import
- Added support for product_parent_alias and product_parent_title fields for J2Store Variant export
- Added lock on Rule fields being edited prevent other users from editing the same rule
- Added regular_price to J2Store Price import
- Added regular_price to J2Store Price export
- Added characteristics on HikaShop Order export